Friday 13 February 2009

It's Happening!

This is where I shall report my progess in training for the WSPA Bear Adventure trekking 50 miles at heights in excess of 2,500m through the Carpathian Mountians in Romania. Currently I am old and fat by the time I go I hope to be old and fit!


Oh - today I have received confirmation of my place on the trip. If I was scared before I am now terrified! I have seen the list of things I need to take - it includes toilet paper and nappy sacks - I'm really not sure I like the sound of that!

On a positive note now the snow is melting I am looking forward to a good walk in the hills over the weekend.

Also today I received my first online donation. Yay - thanks Hilary. The fund-raising is almost as scarey as the trek itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment